Custom Filter Press Cloths - Delivered Quickly
In case you haven’t heard, M.W. Watermark makes filter press cloths for all makes and models of filter presses. Filter cloths can be sewn to the specifications of your filter press, guaranteeing a perfect fit. All cloths are made right here in the U.S.A. in our facility in Holland, Michigan.
- Gasketed (CGR) and Non-Gasketed (NG) filter press cloths
- Latex additions to minimize leakage
- Custom patterns and styles
- Fast lead times: a higher volume of standard cloths and rolled goods are now stocked for quick shipping
As part of our latest effort to help you make a difference, we have recently made several improvements that allow us to offer competitive prices on high quality filter cloths and accessories – while at the same time, providing our customers with the best customer service.
- We have expanded our operation to include a second laser that can cut cloth around the clock – allowing for faster lead times on custom orders.
- We now keep a higher volume of standard filter cloth media in-stock.
- Our filter cloth production team has grown exponentially with experienced sewing staff.
What these improvements mean for you as our customer is more options and shorter lead times – to help get you back up and running faster.
Filter cloths are the front line of a filtering process, serving as the foundation needed to build a filter cake. Don’t settle for less than the best.
Visit our Filter Cloth 101 web page to watch filter cloth installation videos and review FAQs, terms and troubleshooting tips.
To learn more about how M.W. Watermark can assist you with your filter cloth needs, please contact our Sales and Service Team.